If you are a biker who loves to travel a lot then you may think to yourself how can you take your bike along with you to different places so that you can enjoy riding your bike wherever you go. Say you are traveling cross country or even going abroad and you want to bring along your bike with you in a safe and sturdy case, then you would be glad to read this review of the Elite Vaison hard bike case.
The Elite Vaison hard bike case, as the name suggests, is a hard case for your bike. This means your bike will be secured safe and sound inside the case while you travel to different places. You will need to disassemble your bike first to put it in the case. But don’t worry, there is a simple instructional youtube video that you can look up to understand what you have to do. The case itself is a double-walled high-density polyethylene case that offers maximum protection for your bike according to Elite Cycling. The Elite Vaison case comes with a couple of protective layers and fasteners as well which will keep your bike safe and secure.
The Elite Vaison hard bike case is one of the toughest bike cases in the market right now, so you don’t have to ever worry about your precious bike being damaged during transit. The case weighs around approximately 17 kilos because it comprises of high durability materials and components. And to keep the lid and base attached, it comes with five tough lockable latches so that the case is closed securely. It also comes with two handles and integrated wheels to help with portability. Lastly, the case is large enough to be able to not only carry your bike, but also any spare parts that you may need.
Pros of the Elite Vaison hard bike case:
1. Extremely durable and offers maximum protection for your bike. The shell of the case is tough, solid, and will not break under pressure.
2. Internal padding and protective layers keep the bike safe while the fasteners keep the bike secure.
3. The case is designed in a way to reduce movement of the bike inside the case and the protective layers prevent scratching.
4. Very roomy to accommodate additional spare parts and bits.
Cons of the Elite Vaison hard bike case:
1. Very heavy at 17 kgs which is without the weight of the actual bike inside the case.
2. Costly compared to other alternative bike cases.
3. Design ergonomics may not be suitable for everyone.
4. This product is primarily for people who travel a lot.
Final thoughts on the Elite Vaison hard bike case:
After going through this review and looking at the pros and cons of the Elite Vaison case, you may still be having mixed feelings about it. Especially when you look at the cons, it may seem off-putting because of the heft, price, and design of the case. However, I believe that as a hard bike case that will be used for transporting your bike, it does not just get the job done, but it gets it done extremely well. The main purpose of these types of cases is to be able to take your bike to any part of the world safely and securely and for that, the Elite Vaison hard bike case is the perfect product to buy.