- All Light Weight Aluminum Alloy - Frame, Handlebar, Stem, Seat Post, Kickstand, Headset, Front & Rear Hub, Crank Set, V-Style Brakes, Front And Rear Fenders And More
- Genuine Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Derailleur, Shimano Revo 7-Speed Grip Style Shifter And Stainless Steel 11-28T 7-Speed Cassette Gears
- Adjustable Stem Adapts To Riders Of All Sizes From Under Five Feet To Over Six Feet Four Tall
- Double Wall Rims, Kenda Ultra-Light Multi-Terrain Tires And Magnet Catcher To Hold Folded Bike Together
- Folded Size: H-27" L-31" W-12.5. Weight: 27 Lbs (Lightweight Folding Bike): Maximum Weight Capacity 240 Lbs.
The Giant Stiletto bike is a chopper bike that is reminiscent of Harley Davidsons’ motorbikes. They are a very rare breed of bikes as it is very hard to come by them nowadays because the popular bike manufacturer Giant has discontinued their Stiletto bikes.
In comparison to modern-day bicycles, the Stiletto bikes do offer the user to be able to shift gears and comes with most of the innovations in modern biking technology which includes components made out of carbon to make the bike lightweight and durable. But it does seem to be lacking in keeping up with the top of the line components that are used in bikes today, mainly because this lineup of bikes has been discontinued for a long time now and is very rare to find nowadays.
However, the most distinguishable feature of these bikes is its design and looks. While most modern top-end bikes look mostly similar to one another, the Stiletto definitely has that wow factor when it comes to looks as they look like chopper motorbikes. This unique design is the reason why they were popular back in the day. But when the market was introduced to high-end mountain bikes, these chopper bikes quickly started to show their age and incompetence in comparison to modern-day bikes. Thus, this resulted in manufacturers quickly discontinuing the production of these kinds of bikes and refocus on making top-end mountain bikes for their customers.
Pros of Giant Stiletto Bikes
1. Very unique design that will stand out in comparison to modern-day bikes.
2. Includes most of the current features of modern-day bikes.
3. Customizable and compatible with most components.
4. Unique capability to install bike motors on it.
Cons of Giant Stiletto Bikes
1.The production of these bikes has been discontinued for a long time now which is why it is rare.
2. Very difficult to find one in good working condition as most of it which are available is used.
3. Hard to maintain its condition.
4. Not good at dealing with wear and tear.
5. Much better alternatives are available in the market.
Final Thoughts on Giant Stiletto Bikes
These are a rare breed of bikes that have been long forgotten. The Giant Stiletto Bike is a beacon of a time long gone when chopper bikes were popular among young kids and bike enthusiasts. Today, they are discontinued from production and can only be found via certain online pages, resellers, and used marketplaces. They still hold a lot of emotional sentiment to a lot of people. But just because they are gone, does not mean that they are forgotten.